Map & Directions
- Breuil-Cervinia (Aosta Valley) is located in North West of Italy.
- By Car: Take the A5 (NW) Torino-Aosta motorway, exit at Chatillon/St. Vincent. Drive north on the regional road (SR 46). There are signs that will direct you towards Breuil-Cervinia which is 28km from Chatillon. Breuil-Cervinia is the last village on the SR46. Adjacent to the village of Cervinia is the Giomein area, where you will find the hotel. The address is Strata Giomein 46.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Châtillon/Saint-Vincent (info and timetables www.trenitalia.it). From Châtillon, and also from Torino and Milan, there is a coach service (info and timetables www.savda.it).
- By Plane: nearest international airports: Torino Caselle (118 km), Milan Malpensa (160 km), Milan Linate (180 km) and Geneva (CH). Transfers to and from the airports can be arranged by coach, taxi or car rental.
- By Skis: in winter you can reach our hotel directly from run number 3, coming from Plan Maison.