Map & Directions
- Breuil-Cervinia (Aosta Valley) is located in North West of Italy.
- By Car: Take the A5 (NW) Torino-Aosta motorway, exit at Chatillon/St. Vincent. Drive north on the regional road (SR 46). There are signs that will direct you towards Breuil-Cervinia which is 28km from Chatillon. Breuil-Cervinia is the last village on the SR46. Adjacent to the village of Cervinia is the Giomein area, where you will find the hotel. The address is Strata Giomein 46.
- By Train: The nearest railway station is at Châtillon/Saint-Vincent (info and timetables www.trenitalia.it). From Châtillon, and also from Torino and Milan, there is a coach service (info and timetables www.savda.it).
- By Plane: nearest international airports: Torino Caselle (118 km), Milan Malpensa (160 km), Milan Linate (180 km) and Geneva (CH). Transfers to and from the airports can be arranged by coach, taxi or car rental.
- By Skis: in winter you can reach our hotel directly from run number 3, coming from Plan Maison.
If you require assistance with your transfer services arrangements to or from the hotel, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to organize everything for you.